"Day Game For Actual Humans"
Day game wasn't on my radar some ten years ago when I first started approaching women. It was a foregone conclusion that any guy learning game at that time (around the year 2000) would first start at night in the bars and clubs. That's what most of the material available back then was for.
I did the whole going-out-five-nights-a-week thing. I approached a million and one women in bars and clubs. I learned how to talk to them, tease them, and dance. Even if I didn't bang them the same night, I had a strategy to do so within a couple of dates. All the skill and knowledge I attained to meet and date women at night went into my first book Bang. That was my bread and butter for several years.
The problem with doing the same thing over and over again is that it becomes easier to see its weaknesses. For example, I remember when I stayed in my first ever hostel in Barcelona. I thought it was amazing how people from all over the world could meet each other so easily. I thought it was great how I could sleep in the same room with 15 other people who were similar to myself.
Fast forward five years and those benefits no longer matter to me. Now I'd rather stay in a cheap hotel than deal with dirty Australian backpackers or girls wearing cargo pants.
That same process happened to me with night game. When I went out, I no longer saw crowds of beautiful women or the potential to meet someone special. I saw a lot of downsides that made me wish there was a better way.
If you're gaming in a large American city, I'll be willing to bet that at least four of these factors will be present on any night you go out. I'm sure you've had nights when ALL of them were present.
I'm in no way saying you can't get laid with decent women by going out at night (I still do), but the downside of doing so after so many years gradually sucked the joy out of it for me. I felt like I was going out not because I wanted to or because it was fun, but because I just wanted to get laid. It had lost its magic.
After Tiring Of Night Game, The Most Logical Move Was To Start Approaching During The Day
What I first did was simply copy-and-paste my night game for day game use. Needless to say, that didn't work. I didn't get good responses to my typical cocky game and I didn't have meaningful conversations that led to girls showing an interest in me. I only got a handful of numbers that went nowhere.
I concluded that women didn't want to meet men during the day, so I went back into the night trenches, getting cockblocked left and right while dealing with average women in flip-flops who thought they were better looking than they actually were.
The problem with my initial day game experiment wasn't that women don't want to meet men during the day, it was that I was approaching them with the wrong game. I was using the wrong key for their daytime locks. I didn't realize that I had to start from scratch and develop an entirely different game. In other words, I had to create a brand new key.
I Put Day Game Aside For a While Until I Started Going To a Coffee Shop Next To a Senior Citizen's Home
In Day Bang, I humorously describe how elderly people constantly approached me in a way that was casual, indirect, and fun. By successfully "gaming" me time and time again, they completely changed how I thought day game should be run.
With my new outlook from these innocent experiences, I came up with a new strategy that I slowly optimized after restarting my day approach efforts. The numbers started coming in, then the dates, and finally, after a ton of experimentation, the bangs. Looking back at my initial failures with day game when I was more cocky, I laugh at how I thought duplicating my night game would lead to success.
After constructing a rudimentary model, I started frequenting the six most accessible day venues where guys can meet women in order to further optimize my material. I developed reliable conversation threads to use in each venue, along with logistical hacks to make the approaches as indirect as possible so it was low-stress for both myself and the girls.
From The Very Beginning,
I Constructed My Openers To Be Easy
I'm not the type of guy that wants to pound two cans of Red Bull or do a couple lines of cocaine just to do one approach. Believe me when I say I have absolutely no willingness to approach a girl and say, "Your style is so amazing" or "You look fucking phenomenal." If there's one thing I've learned from my readers, it's that they don't want a game so "out there" that they have to psych themselves up to use it. They want something simple but powerful for even when they're not feeling particularly social.
Once I was confident that the model I had developed was the real deal, I put the word out on my blog and started teaching it to guys in Washington DC from all backgrounds (white, black, Indian, Asian, Latino, and Middle Eastern). At first I was a little nervous…
"Will The Game That Works For Me Actually Work For Them?"
The answer is a resounding yes. You can imagine the huge smile on my face when again and again I watched guys use my exact words to get numbers from attractive women, and it was no surprise that several of my students got actual bangs from approaching during the workshop. Even in the early stages of development, the game I taught was deadly, unlike anything that has been taught before.
With every approach my students did, I tweaked my model to work even better for them, the "average" guy. It helped that I got to hear exactly what was happening during their approaches, since I equipped them with a hidden microphone. I watched and heard my students do 677 approaches and took my time to painstakingly analyze each one.
Like a scientist, which I actually was for six years in my twenties,, I identified patterns that led to both success and failure in order to ruthlesslessly hone my day game model. I was unafraid to eliminate any feature that didn't help the majority of my students, even if it had helped me.
After I got my system as tight as it could get, my goal was to create the best and cheapest day game resource the world has ever seen. At risk of sounding arrogant, I believe I have succeeded.
Day Bang is a 201-page book that teaches you how to pick up women during the day, primarily in a coffee shop, clothing store, bookstore, grocery store, subway, or on the street. It contains 51 openers, 23 long dialogue examples with commentary, and dozens of additional lines that I teach by example. It's an equal opportunity game resource that is effective regardless of your age or background. The only requirement is that you speak fluent English.
Here's what Day Bang contains:
- 10 major differences between day and night game that prevent you from bringing in bad night game habits
- The one and only concept you need to learn for being successful during the day
- Why being cocky or approaching with a direct opener will lower your success rate
- The optimal day game mindset that leads to the most amount of bangs
- An easy mental trick to prevent your brain from going into a flight-or-fight response when it's time to approach a woman you're attracted to
- 6 simple beliefs that reframe your thinking so you see approaching as an ordinary, calm behavior
- A detailed breakdown of how to use the "elderly opener," an easy style of approach that reliably starts conversations with women
- 2 ways to tell if a girl will be receptive to your approach
- What to do if the girl you want to approach is surrounded by a lot of people
- 3 important rules you must follow when it's time to open a girl
- Why not being a smooth talker actually helps you during the day
- Several pages on exactly how to have a conversation, with tons of tips and examples
- How to use my bait system to get the girl engaged and interested in you
- How to segue out of the initial opening topic into a more personal chat where you'll get to know the girl on a deeper level
- How to take the interesting things you've done (your accomplishments, hobbies, and experiences) and morph them into bait hooks that gets the girl intrigued enough to want to go out with you
- The one sign a girl will put out that will let you know you can get at least a number
- How to become a more interesting man that women will be attracted to
- The proper way to answer a girl's question about what you do for a living that's probably much different that the aloof answers you might give at night
- How to run day game while you're traveling
- How to avoid the dreaded "interview vibe"
- My Galnuc method to seamlessly get a girl's number
- The optimal length of a daytime conversation that will have a good shot of leading to a date
- An easy hack at the end of your interactions that will reduce the chance of a flake and prime the girl for going out with you
- How to do a venue change
- How to get same-day dates using a line that forces the girl to give an honest answer on whether she's available or not
- Ways to open up a conversation on a girl who isn't giving you much to work with
- The adjustments you'll have to make if the girl you want to talk to is with a friend
- What to do when the girl is wearing headphones
- How to open a girl in coffee shops when she has a book, laptop, mp3 player, cell phone, research paper, crossword or Sudoku puzzle, or nothing at all
- Two methods for approaching a girl on the street, depending on if she's moving or not, with a diagram to explain all the approach variations
- The biggest indicator of whether your street approach will be successful or not
- How to approach in a retail store or mall environment, with openers to use on customers or sales clerks
- How to approach in bookstores, with specific tips on how to customize your approaches in the cafe, magazine section, or general book aisles
- How to meet women in public transportation, on both the bus and subway
- How to meet women on airplanes or long distance buses
- How to meet women in grocery stores
- How to approach girls in secondary venues like a beach, casino, concert, gym, hair salon, handicraft fair, museum, art show, park, public square, or wine festival
- How to come up with spontaneous openers instead of scripted ones
- 10 common mistakes guys make that hurt their chances of getting a number
- Final motivating thoughts that will have you out the door and approaching women as soon as you put the book down
I Put My Day Bang Model Through One Final Test
I completed Day Bang while I was living in Poznan, Poland, where I arrived in the spring of 2011. In the beginning I had no use for day game because every night of the week the clubs were filled with beautiful (and easy) college students. I was getting one-night stands even on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Then summer arrived and all the students left. Clubs were full of guys and local girls who weren't as pretty or easy. This meant it was time to put night game aside and approach during the day. At the same time I was putting the finishing touches on Day Bang, so with the book fresh in my mind, I visited the local mall.
Every teacher has moments of doubt. They ask themselves, "Is what I'm teaching the real deal? Does it really work?" I decided to make my approaches in the mall as close to the letter of the book as possible. I wanted a final piece of proof to go with the past successes of both me and my students before I hit the "Publish" button on my computer screen.
My very first approach was on a petite Polish girl who had a cute face with large green eyes. Her hair was black with a slight red tint. I approached her using my "pet store" opener (page 124). She was shy at first, but I followed my own advice and kept going, dropping the same lines I had just proofread a few days earlier. The conversation clicked and she began asking me the all-important personal questions. I ran Galnuc (page 71) and got her number in such an identical way to what Day Bang had prescribed that she would've probably felt "tricked" if she knew of its existence.
Getting a number is all nice and good, but in Day Bang I stress how you're in the business of getting dates, not just a pile of useless numbers. I constructed my model with that end in mind, inserting little traps for flakey girls to fall into. You don't want to waste your time on girls who aren't serious about meeting a new man.
Using the standard game I previously had described in Bang, I got the Polish girl out on a first date, which ended in a kiss. It took two additional dates to seal the deal in my little apartment. I'm sure she thought it was all very natural, that god himself had placed me in front of her in a random way instead of it being a premeditated act resulting from an optimized game model. Consider that a few years earlier, this bang would simply not have happened. I would've had to tell my dick to take a walk and wait until the summer was over.
Even though I use day game as a backup, especially in cities with great nightlife, many of my students use it as their primary means to meet women and get laid. Day game is nothing more than an additional tool to help you get the women you want, creating opportunities that weren't available to you before. Thanks to being proficient with day approaching, I'm no longer nervous about getting too old to visit bars or clubs. I'm confident that my pussy supply will keep flowing into my forties and beyond.
I'm Not a Game God Or a Revolutionary;
All I've Done Is Identify And Perfect The Best
Strategies That Many People are Already Using
I observe, analyze, and rigorously test social behaviors to form game models that specifically fit our goal of getting laid as quickly as possible. In other words, there will be nothing in Day Bang that is weird or cringeworthy. There's nothing in it that's hard to do after a bit of practice. You'll be able to take my game "out of the box" and immediately get mileage out of it.
My ultimate goal with Day Bang is for you to be able to approach any girl in any setting while the sun is still out to at least get her number. It's low in theory and high in actionable strategies that you can immediately implement, with material that has already worked for dozens of guys. With the addition of my book Bang, which contains a detailed dating strategy to use after getting a girl's number, you'll have all the knowledge you need to meet, date, and bang women, day or night.
Day Bang is available in paperback and eBook....
P.S. If you're still not sure if Day Bang is for you, check out ten full length sample pages. They give you a sneak peek at all the concepts, lines, and moves that you'll need to know for successfully picking up girls during the day.