Strategy Guide For Meeting And Banging Pretty But Insane
Argentine Women In Argentina
Roosh’s Argentina Compendium is a book that helps you sleep with Argentine women in Argentina without having to resort to prostitutes. It gives travel information and stories on eight popular cities while sharing the best advice and analysis on how to pick up the women.
The 64-page book is logically organized into four chapters...
- Girls & Game
- Favorite Reader Comments
Here’s what you’ll find inside…
- The minimum number of approaches you need to do to get your Argentine flag
- The optimum dick vibe you should possess that doesn’t overdo it (with examples)
- How to avoid the most common trap that an Argentine girl will lay on you
- Description of strange cultural features and effective countermeasures
- What you need to know about eye contact
- The two principle strategies you should use to bang an Argentine girl that accounts for the length of your trip
- A simple line to transition to a love hotel
- Enlightening techniques from a local guy on how to bang his country’s women
- Whether you should start your approaches in English or Spanish
- The type of Argentine girl that is as easy to lay as a Colombian girl
- Ten key insights I learned upon my second trip to Argentina
- The reason you can’t escalate on an Argentine girl like you can with a Western slut
The Compendium also contains travel and logistical information…
- The logic (or illogic) of traveling to a country that is harder to get laid than in the U.S.
- Humorous analysis that compares Brazilian, Argentine, and American girls
- Detailed guides with day, nightlife, and cheap lodging recommendations for Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario, Salta, Mendoza, Puerto Iguazu, El Calafate, and El Chalten
- Breakdown of street safety for the entire South American continent
- My favorite reader comments that offer additional insight and analysis on Argentine girls, cities, and culture
- The shame I felt after my dealings with a Buenos Aires bag lady
- How visiting Argentina has forever desensitized me to beauty
- Blow-by-blow account of my time in Patagonia
- Review of the best sights in Buenos Aires
Review: "I Wish I Read This Short Book Before My
Trip To Buenos Aires..."
"I wish I read this short book before my short trip to Buenos Aires, because it would have saved me time getting used to the "dating" culture shock. By the time I realized what Roosh has shared here, it was time to pack it up without much in the way of success.
What I like about the book is that it gives a no BS rundown of exactly how it's like to flirt with Argentine women. It's definitely no easy task and many times he makes it clear that Argentina is no longer his first choice for South American woman (Brazil takes that spot).
One thing I disagree with Roosh is that Argentine girls aren't as hard to kiss as he described, but everything else matches with my experience. The book's organization is not as strong as I would like and the city guides were light, but for information on the girls this is a great resource."
Roosh's Argentina Compendium is available in ebook...