A Strategy Guide That Spoon-Feeds You Advice On
Meeting And Banging Colombian Women In Colombia
Bang Colombia is a travel guide designed to help you sleep with Colombian women in Colombia without paying for it. It contains dozens of moves, lines, and tips learned after six months of research in Medellin, Bogota, and Cali, where I dedicated my existence to cracking the code of Colombian women, who are more challenging than their Western counterparts.
Inside this book you'll read...
- A strategy for learning Spanish, including studying tips and a list of Spanish learning guides that won't break the bank
- An honest breakdown on Colombian women, both in terms of physical traits and personality
- The three key pillars of game that build the foundation of your Colombian bang strategy
- A standard internet email template, in both English and Spanish, that you can use on three Colombian dating sites to have dates lined up before you even arrive
- An easy Spanish line for when you're trying to weasel your way back in her room on the same night you meet
- An explanation into the Colombian prepago female (gold digger), and what to do if you think you have one on your hands
You'll also find a lot of dating tips, such as...
- A powerful first date move that makes a Colombian girl feel like she's known you longer than she really has
- How to deal with flakey college girls
- An effective Spanish phone script for calling a Colombian girl for the first time so you get the date without sounding like an idiot
- The easiest, cheapest way to bang a Colombian girl after you've already had a successful date
- How to seal the deal even if you're staying at a dirty backpackers hostel
In addition, the book contains city overviews for Bogota and Cali, and a very detailed guide for Medellin. For each city the book contains insider tips on where to find girls both day or night. You'll also learn my favorite dating techniques. With lines shared in both English and Spanish, Bang Colombia aims to be a must-read for every Western man visiting the country.
Review: "Enlightening, Motivating, and Enjoyable ..."
"Bang Colombia serves as an excellent supplement to Roosh’s original guide Bang. This guide is unbelievably thorough, making sure no potential question is left unanswered. Also, like the original, it’s laugh-out-loud funny at times.
It provides information on just how and where to approach Colombian women during the day (different than his techniques and places for the night), how to utilize online date services (and which ones to use), and plenty of other information. Bang Colombia will give anyone interested in travelling to Colombia a huge leg up in the pursuit of their foreign notch (or flag as he calls it)... it is an enlightening, motivating, and enjoyable read."
Review: "Great Pieces Of Advice That I Can Verify..."
"I just got through reading Bang Colombia and really the only negative thing I could say about it is that you did not put it out three months earlier. I was in Colombia this past March and there are two extremely valuable pieces of information that could have saved me from a very awkward situation and getting my Ecuador flag. The first being not to underestimate the value Colombians put on family.
I was reading in a Juan Valdez cafe in Colombia one day when a good looking Colombian girl sat down at the table next to me. I approached, we got to talking and to make a long story short she invited me back to her condo where I figured I would get the notch. Only I arrived there only to discover her mother, father and older brothers preparing dinner and I was subsequently questioned at length about my intentions for his daughter whose name had slipped my mind (thankfully it came to me eventually).
Secondly, the tip of asking the hotel staff whether or not it's cool to bring girls back. I spent an entire night gaming this Ecuadorian girl at a club in Cartagena only to bring her back thinking I was going to get the flag and be stopped by the fucking concierge. I tried appealing to his manhood, the fact she wasn't a whore and even bribery to get him to let it slide but no dice, it cost the bang. So yeah, those are great pieces of advice and I can recount personal experiences to verify it."
Bang Colombia is available in ebook...