A Strategy Guide That Spoon-Feeds You Advice On
Meeting And Banging Ukrainian Women In Ukraine
Bang Ukraine is a sex travel guide that teaches you how to sleep with Ukrainian women while in Ukraine without having to go to strip clubs or pay for prostitutes.
Here's what you'll find inside...
- A deep analysis of the culture
- How you can hack the backwards Ukrainian mentality to get laid
- Advice on which city is best to visit
- The minimum amount of time you'll need in the country to sleep with a Ukrainian girl
- The best online, audio, and print resources for learning the Russian language as efficiently as possible
Most of the book is dedicated to the women. You'll read...
- An intricate breakdown on the body and appearance of Ukrainian women
- How Ukrainian women stack up against other women of the world, particularly in Eastern Europe
- A description of a Ukrainian girl's personality and how to counter her negative traits
- The type of guy who would do best with Ukrainian women
- How to respond when a Ukrainian woman tries to cross-examine you
- The 3 types of Ukrainian girls, and the one you should go for in order to obtain sex
- The 3 types of men that a Ukrainian girl wants to experience, and how to be the one that gets sex the fastest
The book teaches you how to pick up Ukrainian girls during the day, night, and via the internet. You'll learn...
- How many approaches you'll likely have to do in order to sleep with a Ukrainian girl
- How to develop a solid backstory so she doesn't think you're a sex tourist
- A thorough strategy for getting dates via internet sites
- Two easy ways to get a Ukrainian girl's number
- A detailed breakdown on how to pick up during the day, including opening strategy, conversation tips, pitfalls to avoid, and how to best answer their common questions about your visit
- Why eye contact is so important in Ukraine, and how to use it to your advantage
- The best nightclub pickup strategy that has ever been put into print for the country of Ukraine
- How to have a conversation with a Ukrainian girl who possesses bad English, with over a dozen topics and ideas to be used both for when you meet her and on dates
Ukraine is not a one-night stand culture so be prepared to date. With that in mind, the book teaches you...
- The type of vibe you must put out to prevent getting friend zoned
- The paradoxical sign that lets you know the interaction is moving forward
- Three date strategy for sealing the deal, with specific venue suggestions, tips, and moves
- The one thing you don't want to display to a girl while out on a date (if you want to get laid quickly)
- Analysis of how a Ukrainian girl logically decides on whether to have sex with you or not
- What to do when a Ukrainian girl tries to extract resources from you in a long-term relationship
- Additional lessons learned from watching Ukrainian men pick up their own women
I wrap the book up with bonus information and stories. You'll read...
- How you'll be perceived based on your race
- Whether or not Ukrainian girls evaluate you based on your style
- The two paths to sexual success in Ukraine
- Two short stories that offer additional insight and information into Ukrainian culture, including interesting examples of making love to Ukrainian women
- Detailed city guide on Kharkiv, Ukraine's second-largest city
The 103-page book is organized into five chapters...
- 1. Welcome To Ukraine: Country background and logistics
- 2. Girls: How they look and act
- 3. Game: How to pick them up and sleep with them
- 4. Stories: Five short stories from my time in Ukraine
- 5. City Guides: Details on five popular cities
Review: "Congratulations on a job well done..."
Roosh writes an accurate history of the industrial shit hole he spent 3 months in. He uses humor in every paragraph. More important, he explains how gaming in Ukraine is different than any place hes been to. He actually had to revise many theories of game. Ukraine is not easy, so do not be left in the dark.
Roosh picked Kharkov , a city that pretty much represents the mentality of girls from the majority of Ukrainian cities , as well as Russian cities. In fact what you learn in this book will cover most large cities in all the FSU. That's 200 million people.
With lines drawn in the sand, Roosh tries and succeeds in gaming girls who are like miners extracting everything they can get from guys. He explains the thought process of the girls and difficulties that he encountered. He also includes geographic logistics of the city , where to drink, club and find an apartment.
At the end of the book under reflection I had to say I agree with majority of his conclusions. I pretty much know the FSU female mentality and I would say he does now as well. In addition after interrogating a female Ukrainian captive , my wife of 10 years, I got confirmation grudgingly that Roosh nailed everything accurately.The only problem is now shes organizing a hit squad. Seems she was a sleeper agent who purpose was to prevent Westerners from banging their women. So you guys better hurry. Congratulations on a job well done.
Review: "His methodology is damn accurate..."
[Bang Ukraine] follows the same framework and outline, but Bang Ukraine felt more instructional and calculated than the others. And not in a bad way - Ukraine is so damn crazy and hard to understand that it likely needs a more direct and no nonsense approach to it. Of course the story portion was great as always and had me actually laughing aloud to myself.
My experience in Ukraine differed from Roosh's in a lot of ways, which I can almost guarantee is because I stayed in Kiev the capital as opposed to the industrial shithole of Kharkiv. So while some things were quite different living in the major city (one night stands, more drinking, more promiscuity, etc.), Roosh was dead on about a lot of the ingrained attitudes of these girls.
First off, Roosh is right that the level of femininity you will experience will shock your senses. Heels, skirts, hair, makeup all the time and done well. It's fantastic.
Next, I do agree that it is quite impossible to swoop in for a weekend and succeed. Even though I had success it wasn't until I was there for a week into my 10 night trip where I started "figuring" things out. His methodology is damn accurate with the type of touching and aggressiveness you have to put out. Only in Ukraine did I touch like this and have it widely accepted. I also agree with his beliefs about when to get the number, and about acting like a "man" as I've never seen it so required and expected as it was in Ukraine to be a non-apologetic man in the most traditional sense.
The description of what it was like talking with girls was very similar as well. The funny thing is, and now that I think back about it, is how much these girls change once you bang them. I also had a mini-gf (though not as long as Roosh), and it was actually refreshing to have a girl become funny and cook and clean for you and so on. You get a great girlfriend that you enjoy talking to, seeing and generally being around.
I'm always a fan of the stories section. However dare I say that Roosh's Yulia story was quite long...perhaps a sign of how much he liked her? Awww... Just kidding my friend, having seen a glimpse at what these girls could offer visually and with their femininity I can see how what you describe happened to you would happen to most men. And back to the story, even though it was a longer story the reader is still entertained throughout and waiting to see how it ends.
Enjoyed the read and highly suggest it to those traveling to Ukraine, especially for Kharkiv and other smaller cities.
Bang Ukraine aims to be a must-read guide for any Western man who wants to make love with Ukrainian women while visiting Ukraine. The book is available in paperback and Kindle...